[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
«RGCLAN.NET» • View topic - Hmmmm

Hmmmm

No member should ever respond to these posts!!!

Hmmmm

PostAuthor: IronLion » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:48 am

I see my last post was deleted. If it is because I used foul language, I apologize. I was simply quoting one of your members. If you all suspected me of cheating, well, I'm flattered but not the case. Either way I've seen the type of character your clan has with the unwarranted ban and not dignifying my polite unban request with a response. That's a class act. I sincerely hope to run into you on other servers.

Have a nice day!

Iron Lion.

IronLion

Re: Hmmmm

PostAuthor: BMF » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Lion
Must have been deleted by another leader, but I wanted to respond to your post. We, at RG, reserve the RIGHT, to ban anybody, anytime we feel the need too. And anything that we deem hurting our servers, we will take action.

And you werent in the server long enough for me to say that you were cheating, WE NEVER SAID THAT, we were in the heat of battle and you came in and got 3 kills in a row, ME. causing our side to lose the game and pissing me off. Not only that, we were dealing with a cheater that was in our server at the time, and you just happened to get in the line of fire. It is a cracked server, with NO Punk Buster, so we fully expect cheaters.

Now, with that being said, I am going to tell you the RG rules. If you come into our servers, and you are a PRO player, we will ask you to leave. WHY? because were all noobs, and its not fun when somebody starts killing and ruling the school. We didnt get to see enough of your play to tell. But, you did kill me three times in a row. AND, coming into our forums and cussing, gets you nowhere here. I would NEVER go into yours and do that. I am pretty sure thats why a leader deleted your request.

SO, I am going to unban you, and apologize for the ban. I banned you, and I will unban you. SORRY!! Please come back and play some more, and lets see what happens. AGAIN, if your a pro player, or your out of our league, we will ask you to leave, ]

«RG»BMF<Leader>

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: IronLion » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:22 am

Outstanding, thank you!

I would not consider myself a pro level player (1.2 k/d ratio), but I totally understand wanting to keep things competitive. Thanks for the explanation, no apology necessary. See you out there!

IronLion syahoo

IronLion

PostAuthor: BMF » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks Lion,
We have a team speak, the address is on our webpage, or "rgts.rgclan.net:4180". Youre welcome to come by and personally cuss me out!!! Its fine! Dont think it hasnt happened before!! scrazy

I have banned several players, that ended up being really great friends. The players that come to our forums and post are the ones that end up being really great friends.

If not, we will see you in game somewhere!

«RG»BMF ssuper2

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: SimpleMind » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Wonderful now I get to spend time spec'ing instead of playing. Cool beans what fun! Well not really...

And I was the one who killed the original post as I found the request for unban to be extremely aggravating.
SimpleMind
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

Return to COD4 Unban Requests