[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
«RGCLAN.NET» • View topic - RG Joey - disappointing admin.

RG Joey - disappointing admin.

The General Off Topic!

RG Joey - disappointing admin.

PostAuthor: [Æ] kingas » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:42 am

You will not allow me to send PM so this is the only way it seems.

Your Admin RG Joey in your server 70.42.74.161:2322 just now was allowing at least two of his team mates to use a glitch which made them impossible to kill. When questioned about this I was accused of being a cheat and subsequently kicked. I admit to being rude to Joey to ensure he was admin and subsequently on returning to the server. I have no issue with being kicked for being rude to an admin but have a huge issue with an admin allowing friends to cheat and admitting that he was not going to do anything about it.

[Æ] kingas

Re: RG Joey - disappointing admin.

PostAuthor: BMF » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:07 am

Sr Admin «RG»Joey is one of the nicest and most considerate HALO players on the planet, and a huge help to me running the servers. He puts most players 100% above himself, and tries to make our games fair and fun. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, that he could allow anybody to glitch, either by physics or by his own personal convictions. So thats just dumb. Hes not god, and he cannot wave a magic wand to do so. What you are seeing is lag, on the part of the other players. 99% of the time, thats why you cannot kill players. Thats why HALO is dying, the game is old, and the engine is connection dependent, it was designed for dial up, and only later was DSL added in a update/patch. Whats your ping, whos on your connection? I have a 24 ping to our servers, and still have lag from other players effect the game.

I have been involved with HALO for quite a long time, and its been my experience that most players who cheat, also lie. They cannot help it, its because cheating is a lie. Not only are you cheating yourself but you are cheating your friends. And thats one character that Joey does not have.

I know, and trust Joey, and ANYTHING that he tells me, in his daily report to me, is and always has been 100% true. He tells me that you are a cheater and/or a wall hacker. For that reason, we will be banning you from out servers from this point forward.

I hope that DOES disappoint you! We do not allow disrespect from any player! Please DONT come back!

«RG»BMF<Leader>

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: [Æ] kingas » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:49 am

Wow, that response from a clan leader is also disappointing. Joey has already given me plenty of reasons to not return to your servers, and I won't be bothering anytime soon. Your post suggests that you have a very poor understanding of "ping" and maybe you should educate yourself a little before pretending to be an expert. My issue had nothing to do with lag or ping but with a scum of the earth cheater that your admin chose to ignore.
Joey's was definitely not nice to me and other guests and his friend was glitching in a banshee. If you cared to take the time to read your server logs your opinion on your misguided and not to be trusted admin might be changed (But I somehow doubt that this will happen). Halo is an old game and has been dying for years, servers with admins like Joey are just accelerating the decline and perpetuating the poor reputation that you and your clan already boasts.
You can ban me all you like, if I wanted to return to your servers I can but my short stay a couple of days ago convinced me once again to not ever waste my time again.
was going to send you my vid's of the glitching but I have already spent too much time on this.
You say that you demand respect from your guests, but you must also give back that same respect in return if you want guests to follow your rules. That does not happen in your servers and I doubt that it ever will.
Goodbye!

[Æ] kingas

PostAuthor: BMF » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:50 am

So, from now on, your name is Stupid.

Stupid, It must be lonely where you sit, being the only self righteous person in the world who can decide what is wrong with a server that somebody else built, maintains and pays for, playing a game that you stole, on a computer that probably cant run any other game, on a really crappy connection, that makes you lag so bad that you cant kill other players.

What a disappointment you are stupid!

BMF
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic