[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
«RGCLAN.NET» • View topic - Corrupt A Wish

Corrupt A Wish

Spam to your hearts consent [Post Count Disabled]

Corrupt A Wish

PostAuthor: Saber » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, members of the RG forums.

I'm here to introduce a neat game that I've played on other forums. It's called "Corrupt a Wish"

Here's how it works:

Sam: I wish I had a dog
John: Your dog becomes demon possessed and rips your heart out with his paws.
I wish people would be smart
Mart: People become so smart they build a nuke with genius properties. Since smart people developed it, it takes so much skill to set it off. But a genius troll comes a long and blows up the whole world
I wish for a pet rock.

You get the idea. Basically, someone wishes for something, and you screw up the wish. Then you wish for something. NO DOUBLE POSTING AND LET OTHERS HAVE A TURN AT CORRUPTING WISHES.
I'll start off!

I wish I had a portal gun.

Saber
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

Re: Corrupt A Wish

PostAuthor: jp » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Granted but you port to hell xD

I wish I was a human o.o

jp
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: Saber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:19 pm

You become a human, but all the animals become jealous and plot to kill you. They organize a group of killer animals(such as tigers, dinosaurs, elephants, lions, etc..) and train them to be able to break into human designed houses. After weeks of training, the animals are ready to unleash hell.

(Later the next morning)

You wake up at 5:13 AM to the sound of screaming. You run downstairs and find a pack of merciless animals ready to devour you. You run into your room and grab your shotgun, but when you turn around, a roaring lion is already leaping into your face. It smashes you against the wall and you blackout for a few seconds. You crawl around in the mess, while constantly getting beat with the lion's paw. You crawl over to your shotgun, but you find it broken in half. You pick up the back end, at swing it wildly at the lion. It backs off whimpering. You wonder why it gave up so easily. After minutes of thinking, you conclude that the trainers assumed that he was already good enough to bring an effective assault against you. While finishing the conclusion in your mind, you are brought back to reality by a rumbling. You look out a window in your room and see an elephant charging full force straight towards you. You stand there is awe staring at the epic beast charging. Then it slams into you. The walls crumble from its force and you fly back(again) into the opposite wall of your room. You lay there, half dead, wishing you wouldn't have taken that potion to fulfill your wish of being human. You continue to lay there, hating your foolish decision. The other animals eventually come up and devour you, due to the fact you're too weak to resist them.

I wish I could get all Muse's albums for free :D

Saber
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: jp » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Granted but I didn't read what you posted xD

I wish I had a real halo sniper!

jp
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

Return to Spam