[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
«RGCLAN.NET» • View topic - The end of xfire, the end of the lobby, and the end of HALO

The end of xfire, the end of the lobby, and the end of HALO

All «RG» Clan Updates are posted here!

The end of xfire, the end of the lobby, and the end of HALO

PostAuthor: BMF » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 am

So we all watched in sadness when the twin towers were destroyed! Probably many of you were not even born then! I remember that day! And my mom is in the final stages of cancer, and she told me yesterday, that she does not want to die, but that’s the cycle of life. Shes ready, and prepared to go! Shes scared but she knows, there must be an end! And I am just heartbroken that she has to leave. That day will be the saddest day in my life. But, we all die.
The same must be said for HALO PC and CE. The cancer is now moving in, and the lobby is going to be controlled by guys who made SAPP. It will be censored just like the NAZI’s did in WWII. The rules that they make will be the new rules. And you WILL comply, or be cast out. This is unacceptable to me! I will not pay for, and run, servers like that. We had a heart attack a while back, when the lobby was almost decimated, but we survived, only to be brought back to life, and have this slap in the face.
So, now, the next heart attack is xfire. It will be shut down Friday. This is how I maintain our servers. It lets me see, whos in the servers, and if the servers have crashed or are even running. It also is a way for our clan to communicate. I knew this was coming, long ago, Ben, told me that it wouldn’t be long, and that was about a year ago.
The servers have been paid for mostly by me. Simple, Streaker, Joker, Modbaby, and a few others have chipped in. I intend on leaving a couple of servers up, the ones that are popular, for a while, and closing the others. I will concentrate on COD4, COD5, and I will be setting up a csgo source server within a few days.

If you want to keep the servers operating, donate. I cant keep paying for it all by myself. They aren’t free, and the payment is 27.98 per month!
Thanks and have a great day!!
BMF

BMF
Site Admin

Re: The end of xfire, the end of the lobby, and the end of H

PostAuthor: RyuKen » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Halo will never die sbs

OH NO HERE COMES RYUKEN THE DESTROYER
RyuKen
«RG» Senior Admin
«RG» Senior Admin

PostAuthor: fruitloops » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 am

fruitloops
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: Master » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Halo was fun but now is dying
Saw it comming

Master
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: BMF » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Ryuken will be the last man in the game.....

bmf

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Arjun » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:43 am

I think i'm the only one who is playing halo now .
i seen many players with the «RG» in front of their name but they are afk :-(

Arjun

PostAuthor: BMF » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 pm

NO WAY HOSE!!!

We are in there every day, and lots of us, but sometimes incognito! Please come by the Team Speak Server and we will show you what the heck is going on!!

bmf

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: kookie123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Tell sehe to leave halo and go back to planet side xD

Click the image below to listen "A Tale of Six Trillion Years and One Night - IA "

[url=http://kookiesite.tk]Image
kookie123

Return to News & Updates