[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
«RGCLAN.NET» • View topic - Halo is Dying

Halo is Dying

All «RG» Clan Updates are posted here!

Halo is Dying

PostAuthor: BMF » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 am

Well,
I figured it had to come, but I didnt think that it would happen so fast. Most of Custom Edition is totally screwed up, theres hardly anybody playing, and Combat had 157 players this morning. That to me, triggers an alarm, that this game we have loved is on its way out. Today, I am going to start pulling down some of the CE servers, and maybe a couple of combat. They sit empty anyhow, so I see no reason to keep them running.

Thats the state of Halo folks!!

BMF

BMF
Site Admin

Re: Halo is Dying

PostAuthor: RyuKen » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Halo will out live us all. lol

OH NO HERE COMES RYUKEN THE DESTROYER
RyuKen
«RG» Senior Admin
«RG» Senior Admin

PostAuthor: Zander » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:01 pm

to be exactly that game has like 8 years old and im not surprised that its dying how many games like CoD ghost or battlefield 4 can stay alive 8 years its impossible to be honest theres another cod advanced warfare,and BF: Hardline,1 year and a half of life each game,wat im trying to say is: let it die pls let it die.

Zander
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: Zombie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:24 am

It's sad that this game is dieing .
I love a lot this game . We must if we could save it for further more .

Zombie

PostAuthor: Kurt » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 am

I have been playing this game since about 2008 and every year everybody says the same thing, "this game is dieing". This game will only die if you let it. You don't have to have 1000 servers, just play the ones you do have. If you keep playing then next year you get to say "this game is dieing" and the year after that and the year after that. This game only dies when YOU stop playing.

Kurt

PostAuthor: SAUL TIGH » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 am

I agree with BMF, I have played Halo PC since release, its an old game by modern standards and that is reflected in the server and player numbers. There has been a significant downturn of both mentioned since Halos lifeline as we know it v1.010.

Having said that Kurt, I fully agree with your statement, and while I don't play Halo as my primary game any more, I like the fact I can fire it up and have a quick 10 minute game, or a 2 hour game, Halo has that versatility that Some new games don't.
SAUL TIGH
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostAuthor: BMF » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:09 pm

I say this for good reason, for example, today, 118 players on PC.

Yea, i was a great game, but its being taken over by people with SH&T pings, from other countries, who have SH&T computers, the whole household is sharing a internet connect, and the only game that they can play is this. Makes for a really great game for the rest of us.

Sadly, the hay day is over. Just a matter of time now.

BMF

BMF
Site Admin

PostAuthor: ODST » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:20 am

yea it is, things arn't like they used to be..... sigh, i miss the old days..... getting up early in the morning playing halo.... when clan servers the older ones did well. sigh.... eh life flys by so fast, hard to believe its been 2 years? I wish i had gotten on the scene earlier, before it died, but i least i got some time, though short it was.......
«RG» (Renegade Gamers) Admin
[ZÅ] Co-leader
CnR Halo Moderator

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been?
Feet first into hell and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
~UNSC Marine Cadence

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
~Robert A. Heinlein

ODST
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

PostAuthor: SAUL TIGH » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:52 am

That's why its a good idea that you guys have branched out into other games, and included it in your clan, games come and go, but a good clan is hard to find, You are preserving RG by adapting.

I have always said that a good clan is about the people its made up from, and not the games it plays. ssuper2
SAUL TIGH
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostAuthor: Han Solo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm

its still partially alive, and that is good!

have faith folks! if everyone had HAC2, it would be easier on everyone!
Han Solo
«RG» Member
«RG» Member

Location: Mesa,Arizona,United States Of America,North America,Northwestern Hemesphere,Planet Earth,The Cosmos

Next

Return to News & Updates